Touch of Class » TOC Philosophy
Benton Community Show Choir Invitational
"A Touch of Class" Philosophy
- That everyone who comes is treated with kindness and courtesy
- That each student, director and parent believes that this was indeed an educational experience for their own programs and show choir.
- That every student who competes at our contest leaves at the end of the day with a positive feeling about their performance and Benton Community’s hospitality
- That it will be the best run, most organized and highest caliber invitational in the mid-west.
- That the experience for the directors and students is never stressful and is always enjoyable
- That the judging panel will be experienced, diverse and helpful to ensure a fair competition to all.
Benton Vocal Music
Benton Community Schools
PO Box 70
Van Horne, Iowa 52346